Monday, September 10, 2007

Today is Jasmine's 12th Birthday

We picked out a Leah dinner. Roast Chicken, Penne pasta with red sauce, broccoli and carrot cake. I have a sore throat and cold. I feel better when I take Val's theraflu. I got Jasmine what she picked out, a turquoise blue shuffle with her name engraved on it. She is going to have some friends over on the weekend. They want to just go to the big Plano Mall for entertainment. Val had to make a lot of work calls today and the baby was too loud. So I took him for a ride to the grocery store. We spent an hour getting 5 items. Most of the time was spent making it a baby field trip, talking to him about every thing in the store. He really liked it. He is napping now, but I have spent most of the day playing with him, blocks, peekaboo with a sheet, and books. He is just running over to his potty to go now, he is so good.

No comments: