Friday, September 14, 2007

Home Again

Uneventful trip home. I thought that I was going to have row 6 to myself out of Dallas, but at the last minute a couple dashed in. They said they were held up 55 minutes in security. She was a hostess for US Air on vacation with her spouse. He was mad and I sympathized. She wanted to just let it go. Though she did complain of having to run for the plane in high heels and with her belt not back on. Such craziness that passes for security. Maybe TSA did not like their his and hers Harley Davidson shirts.
I knew the vegetables that I had left here were at risk. So last night for dinner we had what's wilted in the produce drawer stir-fry with rice. Wm did eat the fruit I had left.
I feel a bit of panic mode as our departure date creeps toward single digits. I am going to hit Penney's perpetual sale today as I want two other shirts to take.
I am still on Texas time as I have been up for two hours. The better to get all my chores done, though I feel that I have too much still to do.
Nice for us as the Euro climbs precipitously against the dollar. It has already reached our futures contract and no where to go but up. Wm wishes he had known about this way to purchase Euros in January. He got the idea out of "The Hints Book, living and working in Belgium" published by a ladies club in Belgium. He requested the book in January, but edition 18 was out of print, so he had to wait until September for edition 19.
Chit, Chat.

No comments: