Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sports

I decided that for balance I needed to appreciate that narcotic of the masses, sports. So I tried to read the sports page today. The UC Davis Aggies have a new stadium. One of the reasons they lost was because it was too hot and the artificial turf retained more heat. They are a smart school, maybe they should have figured out a way to cool that turf. I also noted that there are a lot of football divisions and that the 49ers look pretty good in their division. The Milwaukee Bucks signed a Chinese guy. It seems like I read somewhere else that more Chinese were playing basketball. Romania looks good in gymnastics for the Olympics and I recognized the name of one of the Heisman Trophy contenders, Darren McFadden. Also Cal won and Stanford lost. Yeah! Pretty good for a first time. After the Simpsons I looked for some sports on TV, so NASCAR is on. I'm not watching, but it is on. The couch part of Homerazzi was great. Homer evolves prior to sitting on the couch.

No comments: