Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Out With Ben

After our buggy ride this morning and after he had a snack, Ben and I went to Celebration Park. He played on the slides and swings and talked to the other two year olds (he is only 21 months) who did not talk back to him. People commented on how fast he ran and how well he talked. I told them he started walking at 8 months and that you just have to talk to children a lot. I tricked him into the car when it started to get too hot just before one. I let him follow another family toward the parking lot. He recognized the car and was in the car seat before he realized we were leaving the park. There were a few "no goes" until I convinced him that he wanted to go to the grocery store. He liked the grocery store as usual.

Ben at Krogers

No comments: