Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Another update from Valerie

From Valerie about Ben:
Ben came down with a 102 fever on Friday and we went straight
to the ER. He had some blood taken and it came back fine, and we
went home. Sat he would not take is oral meds, just would spit
them back up, and I found a few little spots on him. Then Sat
afternoon, after I called you, he threw up, so thank God it was
indeed something else, the flu. That is over now, and I figured
out that I can give him his meds while he is sleeping, and that is
working well. so everything is ok now.
I also have now found out that Ben is allergic to bandaids. He gets
a red rash, some a little raised in the exact mark of the bandaid.
Trying out a few different brands now to see if it makes a difference
since his face and hand still need to be covered from surgery. Right
now I have his hand wrapped in gauze, but I can't exactly do that to
his cheek.

2 comments:

robbin said...

Talked with Valerie a couple of days ago. It was very good to hear her voice. She is so percious to us. Gave her some ideas about the band aid allergy. Thanks for all the updates for young Ben. :>)

robbin said...

I meant "precious". :>)