Saturday, May 5, 2007

Silver City Thoughts

Wm is sleeping in and I am blogging. Today is the crit and Jon was feeling better yesterday. He upped his GC by 50 since the field shattered so badly yesterday.

This is Jon when he was feeling bad on Thursday.

We saw a strange animal walking across the road and up a small bank on our way to Silver City. We stopped the car to get a good look at it. To me it looked like a cotamundi, but I thought they were only in places like Costa Rica. I finally found a reference to cotamundi in this area of New Mexico.

My rant of the day is the lack of food safety with globalization. The Melamine in gluten from China found in a huge amount of pet food should be a wake up call. Buy local and buy organic. Don't count on the FDA to guarantee that food is safe!

No comments: