Monday, May 7, 2007

Silver City Redux

Jon Should be safely at home and at work again. He felt good the last day of racing but had an unfortunate flat when his support vehicle was helping another member of the team. So he was unable to get back on to the lead group he had been with. Well, he caught back up just as there was an attack that split the group. I gave the fastest high speed feed zone hand off I ever did to him and teammate Peter. He gave a big effort at the end to try to pull Peter up enough to keep him in the money at 25th place, but Peter wound up out of the money anyway with a GC at 27th place.

In this picture from cycling news you can see Jon near the back. He had just joined up after a huge effort when the guys in the front broke it up.

I am just sitting here in the RV watching the drifts of cottonwood fluff blow through. I just washed and cleaned everything in here. But the breeze feels good.

I just saw this article about more poison from China this time directed at babies. I cannot stand it. What kind of a country is this that would poison babies for profit!

No comments: