Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Cat Report

When I got home Wm informed me that Sam had a new girl friend and that he often saw them curled up together in the side yard. So when I got up to get the paper and saw Sam on the porch trying to get past me into the house, I was surprised to also see Sam curled up with a cute gray kitty in the side yard.





Two Sams? I have been trying to get a picture of the two kitties together. I think they are from across the street. But no luck. The other Sam strides off at the sight of the camera. If you look closely, you can see a bit of a green collar on this Sam. Since the weather is due to head up into the high 80's and maybe 90, the kitties are going to get their annual lion cut today. Then there will be no more cat confusion.

















So I'll just conclude with the red/orange flowers currently ablaze at the side of the front door.

No comments: