Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Greater Tuna

Went to see the play Greater Tuna out at the Fred Foresman Amphitheater tonight. Very funny play at the expense of Texas. This is the first time the Foothill Theater Company has had another play on nights not devoted to Shakespeare during the Shakespeare run. According to the director's notes the play is 25 years old. Carolyn, the director, first worked on the play in 1985. She was a college freshman in Theater Arts and was one of the dressers.
I worked on packing today and have my suitcases pretty well packed for Texas and then for Europe. I am not taking any of the same clothes as it looks to be pretty warm in Texas even when it is raining and will be pretty cold in Brugge especially when it is raining. I will repack my umbrella.
I wanted to see the movie La Vie En Rose, the story of Edith Piaf, and it is having a 2 week run at the Magic Theater instead of the usual one week run. So Wm says I should go tomorrow night while he is watching some ball game or other.
Also Happy Birthday to Axel and the blue cake. It's the big 1.

No comments: