Friday, August 24, 2007

Blog Tag

If you read this Blog, then you have to copy the list to your own Blog and fill in your own answers. Tag, you're it!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.
1. Still working
2. Working my part time job into full time with new government regulations
3. Spending a lot of time with 2 small grandchildren
4. Writing a children's book about a walk with Robert and Teddy the dog
5. Buying the illustrations for the book from Robert Crabb (and then not getting it published)

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Chips
2. Other salty things

5 songs I know all the words to
1. Lots of old kids songs like "Little Red Caboose"

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. Change that to billionaire these days then do stuff like more travel and more houses

5 bad habits
1. Procrastination
2. Sitting around too much
3. hardly getting anything done unless I put it on a list

5 things I like to do
1. Read
2. Surf Internet
3. Travel to new places and old places
4. blog

5 things I will never wear again
1. Two piece swimsuits

5 of my favorite toys
1. Robert
2. Jasmine
3. Ben
4. Leah
5. Axel

If you read this blog, you have been tagged!

No comments: