Monday, December 10, 2007

No Axel/Axle Dragging

The Borden's are off. Although they requested a large taxi, they got a small one and it was a struggle to fit all the luggage in. I think some was on top of Frank. Apparently the taxi had good springs as it was not dragging. I am glad Robbin comes prepared for all as she left some antibiotics to treat my sinus/lung infection. Just after the taxi pulled out I spotted Frank's glasses on top of the heater. I think they are just cheaters rather than prescription glasses, so either he can get by with Robbin's or Desi will have to read menus to him. We really enjoyed their visit.

Jon is flying out of Boston today and Cyndi will pick him up in Brussels tomorrow morning. We are looking forward to nursing him back to health.

2 comments:

robbin said...

I hope you are feeling better, Mime, and that the antibiotics help.
What I will remember most from this trip was the magical feeling of being in Brugge with so much love around us. It was truly an adventure, even the shopping!
May the peace and joy of God surround you and yours this holiday season. Thank you, Jesus, for such a blessing of family.
Merry, Merry Christmas!

Greg said...

I am inexplicably saddened to hear about Jon's luck, folks. Please ensure you send him my best when you see him. We'll keep the fires burning for him in Boulder.
Greg