Saturday, March 24, 2007

to get a phone

This is a photo of Ben from when I was in Texas. He is very fond of bubbles and he has such fine Richard hair that the bubbles get in his hair.

Today I went to Auburn to get a new phone. I got a pretty red one. I will be able to take pictures when I figure it out. It will also play music. I will be able to use this phone in Europe for cheaper than some of the europhone deals I had been looking at. Of course now that we have gotten rid of the phone that dad had and never used, he says he will be using this phone a lot. I am just going to lay low on this one.

4 comments:

Pooks said...

That is a great picture of Ben, I've never seen bubbles stick in hair like that before!

South Yuba Bill said...

What a bubbly boy!
Nice phone! Good deal, too.

robbin said...

This pic should be entered in some kind of contest. I've never seen one like it. Great stuff.

Mimi said...

Picture was taken by Jasmine.