Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pooks would have had Puke

I am glad that Pooks had her debate party last debate. This debate (McCain's part) is making me feel like puking. I could not sit still so I made Wm come to dinner. A very nice dinner I had started early this afternoon with some boneless short ribs marked down to about $2. Unfortunately we have TV's in all rooms, so I could still hear John McCain in my ear over my left shoulder. I am on my third glass of wine (box) and that and the fact that every other bit of talk is by Obama is keeping me sane. McCain is such a f**k. He does not listen to anything that Obama says. McCain says health care coverage is $5,800, but I remember Robbin saying that she pays $1,000 per month.
Remember there is only one race, the human race.
Do you notice that Obama has a flag pin and McCain has no flag pin?
Obama nice closing.

No comments: